Well a week of blog birthdays, we loved saying Happy Birthday to The Crafty Crow. Maya Made also celebrated her second year of blogging – I can’t believe it – where have I been. Pop over and visit her she is having a fabulous GiveAway!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- You have got to love the tree body sculptures from 5 Orange Potatoes: Please click through to see these little human trees they are just fantastic!!!
- And the story stones from Frugal Family Fun Blog are adorable: These are so cute and the possibilities are endless!!!
- Natural egg dyeing from Simple Organic: You won’t believe it but we have never done this!!! I am justifiably a bit nervous of hard boiled eggs cracking months later – but we have a jar of red cabbage juice, in the name of scientific discovery, in the fridge and we may well give it a try… and then eat them straight away… or blow them and preserve them… no eat them me thinks!!!
- If you follow Home Sanctuary and Today’s Small Thing then here is the kids version at Day by Day Mom!!! Short and two the point daily challenges for mom’s…
- Marshmallow teeth from the Mother Huddle: This is simply the cutest teeth teaching method I have ever seen and I know my kids will love it too!!!
- Nurturing your Child for Success, from Simple HomeSchool: “How green does your garden grow? This post is just a must read for mom’s – I totally loved it!!!
- If you have got two minutes then watch how water bounces on water: My kids were intrigued!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- And if you have been putting off decluttering for a while then you may want to read this one from the Wall Street Journal: Seriously, quite incredible, 800 Pounds of Clutter Out!!!
I linked this post with Five Faves From Meet Me at Mikes… I know I always have se7en + 1, but that’s how we travel.
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link-Up:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from any of you!!!