Another wildly busy week at school in Africa!!! We did a heap of science experiments and a whole lot of extra fun things for school this week… Needless to say all the links this week are quick and crafty and just plain fun this!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- Krokotak… has such crafty ideas: And I couldn’t resist their hand-shadow art this week, I have a hood who is wild for these! Really stop by this sight for the most amazing colorful, vibrant and brilliant art ideas – I totally love it, even though I can’t understand a word of it!!!
- CBC’s History of Invention: Found this site this week, a timeline of inventions for kids and mine loved it!
- The Crafty Crow: had a heap of totally brilliant recycling posts this week, my favorites were one for wine-bottle corks and the other was cardboard.
- Garden of Praise’s Art Appreciation Lessons!!! I love Garden of Praise and discovered these lesson ideas and thought hmmm keeping these in my school bookmarks.
- Made by Joel Walnut Boats: Here is the solution to putting masts into these little boats – oh if only all my life questions could be answered as quickly and easily as this!!!
- Connecting with Nature From Imagine Childhood: Just such a beautiful post!!!! I totally loved the photographs…
- Just a bit of eye-candy from Apartment Therapy: I have so always wanted to live in an attic… ALWAYS!!! And these gave me a little reminder of my hunkering!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- For South African Homeschoolers the Homeschool HUB launched this week. It’s a place where South African homeschoolers can link up and meet like minded folk. Follow the link to find out more.
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link-Up:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from any of you!!!