Well I am so looking forward to a week of nothing – nothing planned, nothing to do and nothing intended… All the kidlets have been sick with one thing or another. The nights are loo–oong!!! And the days not long enough to catch up!!! So a week away from the madding crowds and a chance to get everyone’s school up to date… I know I am looking forward to it!!!
Here they are Se7en links I loved this week:
- Kireei had the most delightful “Pipi Langstrump” this week: And I bought a little person Just This Book for their birthday this coming week. And I just can’t wait for bed time reading!!!
- The Artful Parent had cute Dicewalkin’: I love it!!!
- Willette’s 100 Summer Photo Opportunities: I just found this blog and it is so cute… you can sign up and download some sweet free ideas…
- Simple Kids Kara did a brilliant travel round-up this week: Supposing we ever rise off our couch again there is lots of useful stuff in this collection!!!
- Whip Up has a whole heap of Books to look at: … crafty delights!!!
- Krokotak – I love and adore this crafty spot: And these houses are the cutest thing I saw all week!!!
- Juggling Motherhood got my life spot on: Short and sweet and spot on!!!
- And the house we lived in when we were first married is on the market… so you can take a peak inside!!! It wasn’t chocolate brown then!!! And it does indeed overlook the sea and one can spend half the year watching whales and their babies from the bedroom window. And it did have wonderful enormous rooms with gleaming floors and no we didn’t own it!!! We rented it for a song and finally the owners discovered it’s market value and raised the rent and we moved on… But two of our children were born there and it brings back memories!!!
And the “Se7en + 1th” one:
Let us know your favorite Posts from this week or Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you!!!