Se7en things I’ll miss when my little girl isn’t little any more:
1. Her complete lack of self-consciousness.
2. That I can solve any of her problems.
3. “Mommy. Mommy…Mommy. Mommy? Mommy. Umm, Mommy. Mommy, I want to tell you something. Mommy? Mommy.”
4. That she needs me to help her finish her chocolate cupcake because it’s just too much.
5. Her dancing just for me.
6. Pretend friends.
7. Tea party invitations for rosy tea.
Thanks Rachel, I just love and adore your blog… and your list is simply the sweetest moment in time.