Our Celebrities are done, and so are our GiveAways and so a swap is looming…
Meanwhile, here they are Se7en links I loved this week:
- The Daily Brainstorm: This is just brilliant… Wow…I found it via Skip to my Lou and spent ages reading all the great stuff… This is definitely “I need a cup of coffee to read this” place to visit… you will be there a while!!!
- Juggling MotherHood: Going Off-Line for A Week… You’re What? This is the best idea that I have seen on the web for a long time!!! I know I couldn’t do it!!! I have so many impending posts…
- Some Sewing Kit Eye Candy from Ohdeedoh: I know I should do this with Hood #3 and her sewing kit, she would just love it!!!
- Tips for Bloggers at A Beautiful Mess, via One Pretty Thing: This is a great post. I am all about #3, if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing!!!
- Just look at this stunning page of favorites from Kireei: I have a page of favorites too!!!
- One Pretty Thing’s Felt Food Round-Up: Oh I love One Pretty Thing and I love Felt Food… so put them together and you have something really wonderful!!!! Just go and look at the cute broccoli!!!
- Free Range Kids and “Why is This Thing in Every Preschool?” Another post I wish I had written… I love Free Range Kids, it takes ideas that I didn’t know I had and writes about them!!! Then I think, man I wish I had written that – almost every post!!!
- Superhuman the Incredible Savant Brain from Smarter.org: Amazing!!! The father person sent me this – clearly my browsing for the week and his are quite, um, divergant!!!
And the Se7en + 1th Thing:
Let us know your favorite Posts from this week or Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…