This is indeed the ultimate “To Do Post…” I may well be blogging about it because I will never get round to any of it!!! On the other hand there is nothing better than doing stuff to feel like a breathe of fresh air is wooshing through you life… And there are so many fun things to do out there… I think I will read it, dream about it and have a latte while I ponder where to begin!!!
Meanwhile, here they are Se7en links I loved this week:
- My blog of the week simply has to be: Geninne’s Art Blog, seriously… look at all the cute goodies in her bag. And I have posted about They Draw and Cook Before, but have a look at their cutest entry for Kids Draw and Cook. But her best post of the week led me to this:
- The SketchBook Project: I just love and adore this… Simply the most awesome project on earth… I would love to do this!!! I have no idea what I would put in it… spontaneous inspiration would have to jump into it!!! Just love it!!!
- If that isn’t enough then have a look at Whip-Up’s Quilt-Along + GiveAway: I have never quilted a thing in my life – but this could be the step I need to take!!!
- 101 Kids Summer Activities from Squidoo: Would you look at this!!! Awesome… If this were a book it’s the one I would have wanted to read when I was a kid, full of “Things to Do.” I know my kids will LOVE torchlight soccer, and ’tis the season – dark nice and early for torch games galore!!!
- But wait there is more – much more!!! Fantasy Jr. has a brilliant collection of 101 Outdoor Ideas and Activities… Wonderful!!!
- Cooking With My Kid posted a brilliant Bird Watching post: to die for … even a printable guide. It is simply gorgeous.
- Mission Explore: I found this via Free-Range Kids, my kids will love this. A list of easy enough missions like: go on an urban safari, see like a worm… lots of fun and a free app coming soon. Just their basic training is totally fun.
- And if like me you grew up on Lady Bird Books then go and look at: The Wee Web for trip down book memory lane!!!
And the Se7en + 1th Thing:
Let us know your favorite Posts from this week or Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…