So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- My favorite homeschool post on the whole world wide web… that I have seen in months, was on the HomeSchool Classroom: Just so you all know when you ask me intense curriculum questions my biggest homeschool thought is will we need another set of paint brushes or not… probably not – lets find some other interesting things to paint with…
- Ohdeedoh discovered some Quentin Blake Fabric: Oh I think I would just love to sleep in a Quentin Blake inspired bed!!! Eight duvet covers delivered to my door, pretty please!!!
- If you are looking for a lovely long organizing read then pop over to the Inspired Room’s Link up this weekend – there is so much to read over there I can hardly stand it!!!
- Would you look at this galaxy adventure… at Lilla a I just discovered it and I can definitely see us making some planets, actually an entire universe!!! How cool is that!!!
- I love this cool peaceful practical house that was on Kireei… I think it looks a bit like heaven!!!
- Buttons, Buttons at Simple Kids… Love it!!! My mom used to have a Quality Street Toffee tin of buttons – treasure!!! I always looked from afar and never actually went delving!!! But there is still something magical about a tin of buttons for me and my kids can’t resist!!!
- Okay – remember when, look what was on Ohdeedoh this week… confess your favorite fisher price toy from your child hood!!! My sister had a winnibago, and I had a houseboat that I just loved!!!But I remember this record player – I can even hear it in my head!!! And the wooden puppy on a string… and everyone but everyone had the telephone!!! My kids probably wouldn’t recognize it as a telephone!!!
- And just in case that wasn’t enough to read this week well there is a new LMNOP out this week… and a new la Petite mag. Happy Reading!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…