- Oh would you look at this Outdoor Classroom from Ohdeedoh. I am so inspired to get our garden into some sort of shape again… I know it is the post winter, wish we were due for a week off school schedule!!! I think I have to figure how to do our gardening as well as school… So many things to do in a day!!!
- You have to take a peep at Geninne’s Art Blog and scroll your way down this weeks rainbow of posts… really just do it… Autumn colors as far as the eye can see!!! This is the blog I wish I wrote!!!
- Would you look at these bug houses from Imagine Childhood. I think we might try some and see what happens… I am just so curious to see if bugs would actually move in!!!
- I loved this post on “I’m an Organizing Junkie… So often I think we need a quick tidy up and I end up unpacking half the house… weeks later it is still unpacked waiting “to be sorted”… If you are like me then this is the post for you short, sweet, achievable. little steps… I can go on!!!
- I saw Nigella making these chocolate pots on TV and if I do absolutely nothing else this week I am planning to do this!!!
- The Long Thread just has the most fantastic crafty round-ups… Go and have a look at the latest!!!
- Oh I have to fly the se7en+1 Faces in Space – check this out for some galactic fun!!!
- Finally have a look at these fun Apple Frogs from Krokatak…
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.