Se7en + 1 Reasons I Love Homeschooling
1. There’s nothing cooler than that lightbulb moment when your kids read their first word. I’m so thankful to be the one to share it with them!
2. When life gets busy, we can prioritize rest or family time as needed rather than having to stick to somebody else’s schedule.
3. I get to learn right along with my kids. I’ve always wanted to be a professional student, and homeschooling is the perfect excuse to do just that.
4. There are days that we do nothing but play in the dirt or snuggle on the couch and read books and still call it school.
5. I get to help my kids deal with hard questions rather than wondering what they might be hearing or learning from other people or trying to shelter them from those questions and issues.
6. We’re building “family” friendships with other homeschooling families through our co-op.
7. We can provide our kids with a rigorous education while still meeting them right where they’re at and helping them address the areas where they’re weak.
And Se7en + 1…
8. We can visit Disney World while everybody else is in school and the park is half empty!
Thank you so much Mandi Ehman from Life Your Way for sharing your love of homeschooling, we love it too!!! I think my kids and I would like to visit Disney World when everyone is in school and the park is half empty as well!!! And thank you for your wonderful website with so many wonderful posts to read every single day!!! Just have to love it all!!!