Katherine Marie Sent us Se7en+1 WAYS to enjoy MESSY FUN with your kids!!
- Fill a mini pool with something besides WATER! Balls, confetti, dried pasta, or washable paint might be fun!!
- Create a masterpiece with food coloring, shaving cream and glitter or mini toys.
- Mix liquid baby soap and food coloring for some easy-to-wash face paint. Paint kiddo faces AND baby doll faces too!
- Fill your bathtub or sink with JELLO or chocolate pudding. Go for a DIVE! This is on my bucket list. 🙂
- Have a play-dough party! Help the kiddos make batches and batches of play-dough and then hunt for unique elements to add to colorful play-dough creations.
- Paint with something other than a PAINT BRUSH. Experiment with veggies, pasta, flowers, toes, leaves… the ideas are endless. This summer I might get brave and try FLY SWATER painting!
- Create an ART BUFFET. Set up a lovely display of paper scraps, glue, paint, confetti and glitter to your dining room table and encourage kiddos to create without fear of mess or expectation.
- HOST a WHIP CREAM FIGHT! This is an annual tradition for us. Stock up on spray whip cream and go CRAZY!
And the Se7en + 1th thing
Thank-you Katherine Marie and your wonderful photography… I love your inspiring messy list, and I love your blog and all the brilliant colorful things to do!!! My all-time favorite Katherine Marie post is this one – because everyone needs to hear “It’s Okay” from time to time…