- Let’s start with some quick Bobby McFerrin Fun, a Ted talk that you have to love: Want to Listen to a Little Happy Bobby McFerrin – Fun!!!
- And sometimes we all need to see a great video – here’s one to inspire you:
- I love Chronicle Books, they have fab books and the cutest work spot, the funnest blog and don’t you just love how they get to work!!!
- I’m a momblogger so of course I loved this totally cool post on problogger: 5 Epic Blogging Lessons Learnt From Parenting Five Rowdy Kids!!!
- Oh and Would you take a look at where our Sketchbooks are housed – I just love it!!! Brooklyn Art Library. and here’s another great peep: sketchbook projects.
- So excited that Lilla A’s Treasure Boat Exhibition for BIGKidsMagazine… is out – so thrilled to be part of it!!! You can take a look at the incredibly creative BIG Magazine here!!!
- So many lovely lovely decorated eggs, inspirational find for sure on one of my absolute faces: Kireei eggs… delightful!!!
- Feel like a weekend away: They Draw and Travel Have Been Posting GetAway Guides these last few weeks – and they are totally darling!!! Check them out: Big Sur, Calofornia; Barcelona, Spain and Amsterdam’s Vondelpark.
- Some link-ups to look at:
And the Se7en + 1 + 1th thing…
- Looking for a kids cooking link up, look no further: Happy Whimsical Hearts has Happy Little Hearts Are Baking.
- Inspiration galore over on Org Junkie’s Spring Organization Link Up.
- Supposing you would like to meet a heap of new bloggers… then Blogging Your Way is Warming Up for this years Ultimate Blog Swap…
And I have to mention my favorite, favorite teen blogger… the sweetest gal on earth – she sent me a blog award… Thank you Kelly-Anne. Won’t you pop over and say hi to her – she has a lovely, lovely blog… Totally worth a visit!!!
Let’s talk about … Books for Lesotho… I have to thank all of you for helping us build a Dream library for Lesotho… Book by Book… I so love that so many of you sent photographs and lists of the incredible books you sent to Lesotho!!!
We will be speaking to our friends in Lesotho this week and will be able to give you all a little report back next week… So exciting!!! If you promised to send books and you haven’t got around to it, for whatever reason – it is never to late!!! And if you are reading about this for the first time and you would like to send a book to help start a library for a rural school in Lesotho then please feel free to leave a comment, I will get back to you!!!
That’s us… Hope you are having a fun weekend!!!