Firstly you have to know that we are in the middle of a Book Fair!!!
And two GiveAways so far:
- A Giant Priddy Activity Book GiveAway.
- Brilliant Barefoot Books … A GiveAway… and don’t you think Cape Town needs a Barefoot Bookshop… Isn’t it just the coolest most magical looking spot to visit!!!
And before I get started with our favorite links of the week, would you look at this list of fabulous Summer Fun on Makdoodle… Totally awesome list of things to do!!!
Meanwhile, I have to say that last week when I asked our readers which project to tackle: garden or cook book? I wasn’t expecting such a “unanimous garden” response… of course it has rained ever since!!! But I did manage to gather up bags of soil and do some plotting and planning with the kids… hope for some sunshine so that we can start our major clear out… We’ll keep you posted on our gardening fun for sure!!!
Let’s start with our favorite fun links from around the web this week.
- Something to do: Did I ever mention that I love Meet Me At Mikes… Well look at her Amazing Bed Time Facts… like seriously… who has a dinosaur in their back yard!!!
- Something to Make: These are just totally darling… and might make me paint our beach worn driftwood collection. Driftwood Play Figures on Skip to my Lou.
- Something to Eat: The best foodie watch of the week… remember a couple of weeks we visited Matt Allison for some garden inspiration, well here he is in real life – totally love it – “Carrots Don’t Always Grow Straight.”
- Something to Dream: If you are a virtual traveler of the lets linger in a great spot kind of person then you need to be checking out Design Mom’s Link-Up: Love the Place You Live… Traveling from my key board just became pure joy as I pottered around the world clicking on beautiful links!!!
- Something to Follow: If you aren’t following Katherine Marie on Instagram… you should be!!! She has the most delightful pics of her fun and creative life with little kiddo’s and all things vintage…
- Something to Read: Simple Mom has some great reads on her Summertime reading list… And frankly if you are not listening to her totally fab podcast then you really need to subscribe … I so love it!!!
- Something to Love: You know what a fan we are of the Crafty Crow, well this week she was interviewed on Rhythm of the Home: Crafty Crow Interview… Just lovely!!!
- And in case you think we have forgotten Pinterest… NOT.AT.ALL !!! And some of you may be wondering how to get going with Pinterest, well this was the week for beginner’s guides: Love this Beginner’s Guide to Pinterest on just b. And the Domestic Goddesque also had a Great Beginner’s Guide.
And the se7en + 1th Thing…
And that’s us… keep reading away this week, we have stacks and stacks more book GiveAways coming your way!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!