Here are some lovely links from this week:
- What a Fabulous Day Book Giving Day Was… and you can read all about it in the World Book Giving Day Blog Hop… go and read away and see what folk did to celebrate…
- Simple Mom’s Favorite Apps… Oh yes please and the comments are packed with goodies as well… well worth sifting through!!!
- Did you read about Superfood for Babies… and the follow up on Save the Children: Nursing stories from mom’s in the trenches…
- Oh Gotta love Playing Outdoors… and heaps of resources…
- Oh would you look at this loveliness, it raced to the top of my wish list!!! I just love everything to do with the Sketchbook Project…The Sketchbook Project Journal. Gasp, how cool is that… every year I intend to write a post on how to fill a sketchbook and then I leave it until the last week and get so caught up in the project that I have no space to write a post… This year I am going to be better… take a little longer… start a whole lot earlier!!! I know you will believe it when you see it!!!
- I just love reading/following… Aimee on Simple Bites and she and her family just went on vacation to Mexico… and her family feasts look so divine I may well have to visit Mexico,… totally not around the corner!!!
- So where do your children nap – this is just incredible to folks like us, who have never seen the cold!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
Meanwhile we really are building a library book by book for a small pre-primary school in the country… and we would so love to have your help… one book popped into an envelope… it really will make all the difference… If you would like to join in then contact us, we are dying to hear from you!!!
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!