Welcome May and all the Autumness that you bring…
And here is the thing: Suppose that you are fairly good at backing things up… but hopeless at deleting just stuff… well anything really (the only thing I ever delete is photographs and tons of them)… then there will come a time when your computer is full and it just says … NO. MORE. NOT. ONE. MORE. THING… not even email… and then instead of spending your weekend chilled out doing a little bit of blogging before bedtime… you will actually spend any time in front of the keyboard… deleting stuff. Every single itty bitty thing that you may need some time (ummm never), every single little thing that you didn’t even know that you had downloaded… all of it… delete, delete, delete… Delete is my new best friend. Deleting is a very dull occupation and I now have a far better understanding about what folks mean when they say “computer maintenance”… really I do!!!
And on a far more positive note… here are some lovely links!!!
- First favourite of the week… you have to love these little nooks, Simple Play Space Transformations: #2 Shelters on Let the Children Play. Who doesn’t love a secret place to play!!!
- If you follow our Pinterest boards you will see we have an entire board – dedicated to pallet projects… I know… always on the hunt for pallets!!! Anyway here is a quick and easy pallet project on Curious and Catcat: A Pallet Coat Rack.
- I love all the bright and festive colours in these Cinco De Mayo Cookies… on Bellissima Kids.
- Looking for a really interesting read… well, here is some food for thought: I’m still here: back online after a year without the internet by Paul Miller.
- And since you are reading away… How about: 10 Common Misconceptions About Blogging by Ben Barden on Quick Blog Tips. Clearly there is no “one and only way” to blog.
- My husband took me to Venice for the Weekend, many years ago… so a trip down memory lane: I took 6 Kids to Venice and Nobody Fell into the Canal by Design Mom.
- And here’s the thing… there is so much to love at LMNOP that I have to link to the whole shebang… I know you will discover something you totally love over there…
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s us – hoping you are all had a fabulous weekend filled with lazy moments… And your week is a stunning one!!!