Welcome to July… A week ending with wet, wet, wet… I shouldn’t complain, it is the middle of winter after all!!!
Meanwhile we have been painting away with our “Painting a Day Project” and loving it!!! Click on the link if you would like to join in!!!
Here are this weeks lovely links…
- I just totally love this post… life and painting in the great outdoors!!! Sketching on the Go by Alisa Burke
- 6 Surprisingly Little Ways to Enjoy Food More, like the Europeans Do… from Skimbaco Lifestyle.
- Playing by the Book’s Awesome Artist Post – Don’t Miss This One!!!
- A lovely read: 10 Surprising Things About Parenting in Norway… on a Cup of Jo…
- Just my kind of post… 4 Graders Around the World… from Design Mom and since we are traveling… Would you look at this lovely post: Summer Festivals Around the World!!! on Simple Kids – just love it!!!
- The best homeschooling post that I have read in ages!!! Really read this one…What to Do with Homeschool Doubt? by Jena at Simple Homeschool.
- HandMade Charlotte – DIY Spoon Entomology… Just awesomeness… go on… take a peek already, you will love it!!!
- And A Blast From the Past:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And just one last thing, I can not resist sharing: Just in case you didn’t know… Usborne has a new sticker app and there was instant love: The Sticker Dressing Pirates App…from Usborne…
And that’s us – hoping you are all having a fun weekend… arting, reading, resting, feasting, playing… !!!