I was planning to take some time off blogging… a couple of days off while the father person was on leave… but hay… he is spending his vacation ill in bed and a couple of kids are joining him as an unwelcome bug lurks slowly but steadily from child to child.
After a week of not actually reading my feed, and chilling out and reading endless library books with the kids and heading for bed early and catching up on sleep, I find myself sitting at my laptop and writing a quick Friday Fun Post…
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- If you don’t follow Emma Bradshaw then just stop what you are doing and follow her… short, beautiful posts about her life and loves… you have to take a peak at the mini garden that they created for their sweet baby boy’s birthday.
- Alisa Burke blogged about creating with a kid… and her kid is just one of the cutest on the block!!!
- If you are mad about instagram, like we are, and you love travel… then you have to take a peak at these “Best of the Rest” Instagrammers from around the world featured on Yes is Yes…
- Playing by the Book… made me want to buy a new book case… and this post must have been so much work to create: Rebellious Reading and other Audacious Acts. I love the author comments in this post.
- Bedrooms Around the World… an eye’s wide open look at where kids around the world find themselves… And while some folk think our house is tiny, we do actually live in a mansion.
- I loved this list: 17 Things Happy People Say EveryDay on Inc.com
- It is definitely getting colder and more wintry over here… much shorter days and a lot more finding a sunny spot to read a book… if you are looking for a fabulous read then look no further than Head Heart Hand’s Ten Biographies of Christian Women. I have to say I love reading biographies, they always inspire…
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week: These posts consist of stories our children love… family legend and all that!!!
And the se7en + 1th link:
The Wedding Special
And another anniversary went past… twenty one years. Honestly, I don’t feel any older than twenty one, but clearly time has marched on!!! If someone told me that they had been married for twenty one years I would think… my goodness that is a very long time. We celebrated by dashing out for coffee, it was pretty dreadful… The coffee was actually shivering and took so long to arrive that we thought it was never going too. Not exactly a glamorous celebration!!! Needless to say we had such a good laugh and decided that you couldn’t be married twenty one years if you couldn’t laugh at yourselves and the funny things that happened all around you.
That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all…