A Fabulous Fun Post… in the week, because I wrote it for the weekend and then we did our first ever Trail Run… and one of us may have spent the rest of the weekend in recovery. To be fair we had an absolute blast… Even I the most sedate (read terminally slow) had a fab time… It was beautiful, it was early, it was a day full of spring shine, and our gang is very inspired to run further, faster, frequently… Clearly I live with talented young mountain goats who can think of nothing better than throwing themselves up rocky mountains and then hurtling themselves down again.
In other news we have winners for our Rhino Competition and more GiveAways to follow… I have a question for our readers, the one’s that like to enter GiveAways… do you prefer rafflecopter GiveAways or plain old “leave a comment” GiveAways… I always lean towards things I am familiar with… So leave a comment fits the profile… but I really would like to know: Just pop a comment down below… if you prefer a RaffleCopter GiveAway or a plain old “Leave a Comment GiveAway.”
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- I don’t know where we have been but we have never heard of cronuts… but A Beautiful Mess has got that covered with their fantastic looming cronut recipe.
- When a Veteran teacher shadows two students for two days… fascinating stuff!!!
- Looking for inspiration on instagram, then follow BloesemKids and look out for her fabulous Instamom posts…
- This was an interesting read: Want to be Happy for the Rest of your Life? Have a Big, Cheap Wedding on the Federalist.
- Incredible: 40 years of Sisterhood…
- Here’s one traveling blogger whose story I am always compelled to read: Coast to Coast: Meeting A 78 Year Old Fell-Walker.
- I just loved this… What kids around the world eat for breakfast in the NYtimes.
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope you are having a fabulous day…