Well, on this wild a stormy day, Happy Mother’s Day. Wishing all the moms who read along a special Mother’s Day, hug those little people closer… Sending love to all the Moms who, for whatever reason, find this day a difficult one, extra buckets of love to you.
Lovely Links from This Week
- Finally something to create with all the tiny left over scraps that we call “the bag of felt:” How to Make a Fun Felt Beaded Necklace on Handmade Charlotte.
- For all my reading friends… Why I Read Every Day on the Beautiful Useful Project.
- Since we are talking about reading: How to Take a Reading Vacation on Penelope Loves Lists.
- When Someone else says something you really think and they say it better than you ever would: When you just really want to Start Homeschooling on Simple Homeschool.
- You know how I love a challenge, well sometimes you just have to stop and say WOW!!! Take a look at the Width of Great Britain Family Triathlon on Meek Family Adventures.
- A friend sent me this link, and for all my friends that think that they are alone: Embracing the Grief of Miscarriage
- And for my mom friends who are battling with Mother’s Day this year: The Art of Pre-Grieving So Mother’s Day isn’t Ruined.
A Blast From the Past:
- 2009: Sunday Snippets: HouseWives Under Siege.
- 2010: Mother’s Day and the Free Rice Edition…
- 2011: Se7en things I learnt from my Mum…
- 2012: A Fun Poem for Mothers on Mother’s Day.
- 2013: Sunday Snippet: Character Training… Where to Start?
- 2014: Se7en + 1 Tips for Getting Your Act Together and Homeschooling.
- 2015: Se7en + 1 Things About my Mum…
And the se7en + 1th link:
Marvellous Mothers Mother’s Day Breakfast at Cape Gate
Had a lovely treat at Cape Gate Centre yesterday, they had a mother’s day breakfast and I took my mom-in-law along for a spoil. She loved it!!! The were treats to eat, fantastic goody bags, beautiful flowers, lovely speakers… fashion and make up. Just loveliness for moms!!! Thank you so much to the Cape Gate Centre for a wonderful morning.
That’s us… Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!