Well Autumn has definitely arrived and this weekend past the leaves were literally falling out of the sky… there is a crispness in the air, somewhat energising and I find myself dashing out for little walks continuously… its just too good outdoors to be indoors right now!!!
So we are reading outdoors, eating outdoors, arting outdoors… it is almost impossible to be indoors… a whole lot less screen time for me, and heaps of books being read – which is good for you… because we have some lovely book reviews coming your way… and another fun GiveAway, later in the week!!!
Lovely Links from This Week
- On Modern Parents, Messy Kids: Making Natural Play Spaces in Your Back Yard… I just loved the look of this post… so much loveliness!!!
- Zen Habits and Two ways to form habits effortlessly, I am changing a couple of habits over here and micro steps seem to be the way to go for now.
- If you need inspiration to GET OUTDOORS, then look no further than 30 Days Wild, it’s UK based campaign, but you don’t have to be in the UK to follow along, you don’t even have to be in the middle of summer… Packed with unbeatable and fun ideas.
- Deep Space Sparkle’s Sketchbook Project Posts… Lots to love!!!
- Winnie the Pooh is 90 this year, and so is the Queen… and here is the sweetest downloadable book, from Disney Inspired, to go with it!!!
- Love this round trip of the Cape Peninsula on A Passport Affair.
- Sometimes you just can;t believe what you are reading!!! Truth is indeed Stranger than Fiction…
A Blast From the Past:
- 2009: Miniature Skateboards in Se7en Steps.
- 2010: Making Kelp Horns in Se7en Steps at the Shark Centre.
- 2011: Se7en Ways to Love Your Husband.
- 2012: Se7en+1 Reasons to Read Christian Biographies like George Whitfield.
- 2013: Se7en + 1 Easy Beach Creations…
- 2014: Se7en+1 Grand Old Truths About Grocery Shopping…
- 2015: Se7en+1 Hike Through Dragon Rocks…
And the se7en + 1th link:
All the entries…
Mixed in the mug…
After picking and choosing, the winners are:
Jennifer: May 28, 2016 at 3:47 am This looks like great fun!
Tiffany W: May 19, 2016 at 1:15 pm This looks like a great book to add to our bookcase.
Julie R: May 19, 2016 at 2:02 pm What an awesome book! Thanks for the giveaway!
Three lucky winners: Jennifer, Tiffany W, and Julie R, congratulations and look out for an email from us…
We would like to thank MapStudio who supplied us with diaries to review. We were not paid for the review and the opinions expressed in it are as usual, entirely our own.
That’s us… Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!