So our school books arrived yesterday, which means that I have to start organizing at least se7en things things before we can get going again. I am good and ready I have pencils, though I think my kids eat them faster than beavers eat forests, they all wanted pens as well and glue sticks… so we should be good to go:
But no… Here’s the back to school TO DO list:
- Stationary and the Dresser – done it!
- Craft Materials and Science kits – done it!!!
- Books and the Book Nook
- Files and the Instructors Guides
- Electives and extra-murals – that all depends on our goal for the year – and I actually have one, but that’s a whole ‘nother post.
- Sorting out a vague schedule – school has to have limits otherwise we have an endless wander through our day… if everyone knows when we do what it is so much to keep us moving. I can only do this once I have decided what exactly we will be doing, once I have unpacked the boxes…
- The Lab – the room where we keep all our workbooks amidst the rest of the family dumping zone.
A couple of weeks ago I published my To Do List and I mentioned how terrified I am of the Lab!!! This is where we keep all our workbooks and miscellaneous (that word that holds so much in it) school goodies. Nothing has changed the room still fills me with fear… and I am leaving that till last – I know all professional organizers say do the worst thing first… in which case they should get over here and get doing it for me!!! I will stick to my 15 minutes a day and plod my way through it!!!
If you did something fun with your kids or made a great link list this past week then pop over and link it up to our Fabulous Friday Fun.