This is what my kids have rediscovered after a long lay-off… Nothing new under the sun but I think some of us are longing for summer and these make it feel a little bit closer… The thing we like about these is that they are entirely kiddable… I don’t even need to know that they are making them!!!
Let’s Meet The Players:
- craft sticks
Let’s Play the Game:
- Chop your bananas into bitable chunks.
- Poke them with a craft stick.
- Pop them into the freezer on a baking tray.
- Once they are frozen… Melt some good chocolate…
- Roll your frozen bananas in the melted chocolate – the chocolate sticks to the bananas really easily.
- Return them to the freezer till you need them. You can add sprinkles and things before you refreeze them but we are purists, we like our chocolate to be chocolate!!!
- That’s it!!! Really easy…