- Design Sponge had a Winter Picnic Party: Doesn’t it look so pretty. One of my little girls asked the other day, “So when do we get the snow?” “Never my child.” That is the price you have to pay for living practically on the beach in Africa.
- All Things Beautiful blogged about our Post Card Swap!!! And we are starting to get replies!!! Very Exciting!!!
- If you don’t follow Bloesem Kids then you really should!!! Scroll down her “Somethings I like” of the week… down to the bottom and look at the tree hooks – Awesome. I love it and a globe, sigh!!!
- Meet Me At Mikes loved: Somewhere over the Rainbow… So did I!!!
- Visit the Magnifying Glass: for a fabulous build your own microbe biosphere in a jar project. I am just trying to think of where to find a huge glass jar…thinking, thinking, plotting and planning… Any ideas on where I can get a large jar?
- Apartment Therapy and Rethinking the Need for Storage: Fabulous post… really fabulous post!!! We slowly but surely store less and less and as we finish our school year and I start picking up all the accumulated clutter from a year of school… I need a bit of inspiration and this was it!!!
- Do You Get the Picture wrote Lessons from My Messy House. We had a really messy house this week and what a good week it was!!! In fact we tend to be messier and messier, I just call it busier!!!
- This week on I’m an Organizing Junkie she is looking at piles… Oh my goodness do we have piles of stuff, and I have been sorting through piles all week… little bits of art supplies left over from our Bookmaking. This was my week to sort out our school stuff, get all the timeline stuff in order (YES!!!) and address the post pile. Now, the post pile is a bit of a mountain in my house and I just can’t face it!!! Instead I went through all the kids clothes and found an entire bag of donatables…yay!!! And then I went through the kids bookshelves and found more than a couple of duplicates and a whole heap more books to donate. You see that all sounds very honorable but can you see… I was avoiding THE POST PILE… not to mention the drawers in the front hall… and I must get back into the jungle/garden… breathe!!! Okay this week coming I am doing just the post pile, anything extra is a bonus. I don’t know what bothers me about the post pile: it is more like a large to do pile. As the post comes in it gets sorted – I know that… recycling out and well dump the rest and it isn’t just post it is every piece of paper I have to attend to… bleh. So my quest for the week: The post pile and don’t I wonder how many other tasks will be achieved while I avoid this!!!
And the Se7en + 1th Thing…
That’s us… Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!