Se7en’s February… And Free Printable Calendar

February 3rd, 2012 · 17 Comments

Hay there, welcome to February… Just wanted to say Happy Holidays for February – to you all!!!

Sevens February

Click on the calendar page, it will open in a new tab, print it out and then color it and fill in the days that you want to celebrate… pop it on the fridge and you are good to go. You can still find all the calendar pages down the right hand side of our website and they are all gathered together in our Almanac page for easy searching… If you have holidays or ideas that you would like to add then please go ahead and comment, I would love to have our calendars packed to the brim!!!

Here you go:

• 1 February: Robinson Crusoe Day
  • DSC07351
  • 1 February: National Baked Alaska Day.
  • 2 February: Groundhog Day
  • 3 February: Elmo’s Birthday
  • 4 February 1902: Charles Lindbergh’s Birthday (1902 – 1974).
  • 4 February 1913: Rosa Parks Birthday (1913 – 2005).
  • 5 February: Western Monarch Day (U.S.A.)
  • 6 February 1895: Babe Ruth’s Birthday (1895 – 1948)
  • 6 February 1935: Monopoly Board Game.
  • 6 February 1911: Ronald Reagan (1911 – 2004).
  • 7 February 1812: Charles Dickens Birthday (1812 – 1870)
  • 7 February 1867: Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867 – 1957).
  • 8 February: Clean out Your Computer Day.
    • With only se7en bazillion photographs, not to mention millions of emails on my computer I was happy to allow this day to pass totally uncelebrated.
  • 8 February 1828: Jules Verne (1828 – 1905).
  • 9 February 1894: Hershey Chocolate Founded (1894).
  • 11 February 1990: Nelson Mandela Released (1990).
  • 11 February 1847: Thomas Edison (1847 – 1931).
  • 12 February 1809: Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865).
  • 12 February 1809: Charles Darwin (1809 – 1882).
  • 14 February: Valentines Day.
  • 14 February: Ferris Wheel Day.
  • 15 February: Presidents Day.
  • 15 February 1564: Galileo Galilei (1564 – 1642).
  • 18 February 1930: Pluto Discovered.
  • 19 February 1473: Nicolaus Copernicus (1473 – 1543).
  • 20 February 1962: John Glen orbits the earth.
  • 20 February: Toothpick patented (1872).
  • 22 February 1732: George Washington (1732 – 1799).
  • 23 February 1997: Dolly the Sheep Cloned.
  • 24 February: Wilhelm Grimm (1786 – 1859).
  • 25 February 1841: Pierre Renoir (1841 – 1919).
  • 26 February 1846: Buffalo Bill (1846 – 1917).
  • 26 February 1829: Levi Strauss (1829 – 1902)
  • 27 February: Polar Bear Day.
  • 27 February 1807: Henry Wadsworth-Longfellow (1807 – 1882).
  • 28 February 1953: DNA discovered (1953).
  • Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: Celebrity Calendar

• 1 April O. // Feb 3, 2012 at 7:27 am

Wow, great list!

It is especially lovely because we will be celebrating a 9th birthday here on the 5th. 🙂 Who knew it was Western Monarch Day? That’s so neat!

Yay for February!

Thank you again for your helpful and wonderful posts!

• 2 se7en // Feb 3, 2012 at 10:14 am

Hay April O… It cannot be a whole year since the big 8!!! Can it? Really!!! Hope you have a great birthday celebration… Nine is lovely!!! Happy weekend to you all!!!

• 3 mama lieveheersbeestje // Feb 4, 2012 at 12:11 am

Thank you again for this lovely calendar!! I always enjoy it and try to pick out the things that my children would intrests.
      As my birthday is on the 24th, I was so supprised that I had it on the same day as the Grimm fairytales writer! My mom has an old Grimm book with very, very scary pictures, so I never looked at it as I was young. But these farytales are told to all children without a book of cource..love them!
      Have a nice weekend!

• 4 Katherine // Feb 4, 2012 at 1:17 am

Your calendar is simply irresistible!!!!! Thank you for reminding us that there is always something to learn and something to celebrate!!! everyday!!!!!,

• 5 se7en // Feb 4, 2012 at 4:04 am

Hay Mama Lieveheersbeestjie, So glad you enjoy the calendar and I hope you have a fabulous birthday on the 24th!!! Wonderful!!!

• 6 se7en // Feb 4, 2012 at 4:05 am

Hay KM, Loving your warm up to Valentines day – you are the sweetest celebrator I know!!! Hope you have a fun weekend with your fab kiddos!!! Lots of love!!!

• 7 Tammy // Feb 4, 2012 at 7:37 am

How do you work through the calendar do you do it as a journal activity each day?My birthday is also Grimm Fairytale day! Cool…..

• 8 Daniela // Feb 4, 2012 at 6:57 pm

eek – LOVE the printable calendar page!!

• 9 se7en // Feb 5, 2012 at 1:47 am

Hay Tammy, Before I forget… Happy impending Birthday!!! Actually I browse the calendar and usually at breakfast I will mention a famous persons birthday or whatever… if it is someone or something that sparks an interest we may pursue it!!! We certainly don’t do every single event… but some days like “chocolate cake day,” deserve a special celebration!!! It adds a little sparkle to a day to have something to celebrate. Also my kids use it for projects on famous people, they search the almanac for a person they are studying and then look at the links… so one of them is writing an essay on Thomas Edison right now and he has taken a look at the Thomas Edison links. Hope that helps…

• 10 se7en // Feb 5, 2012 at 1:53 am

So glad you like it Daniela, Hope you have a fun weekend!!!

• 11 Karen // Feb 5, 2012 at 8:20 am

I’m looking forward to looking at a few of these awesome days this month – and am fascinated by the recipe – how much is a nob of butter?! Clearly that’s what we’ll try first!

• 12 Cheryl // Feb 6, 2012 at 1:20 am

Oh, I do love your calendars. Just followed the link for Kids Astronomy and I must show it to my eldest two. Had to smile at the tooth pick patented day. Hadn’t thought about a stick being patented.
      Cheryl´s last blog post ..Cake and stash busting

• 13 se7en // Feb 6, 2012 at 3:46 am

Hay Karen, Hmmm I think I use about half a cup or about 100g of butter… I have blogged the recipe and you can take a look at it hereor you can use the same recipe to make window cookies. Hope you have fun!!!

• 14 se7en // Feb 6, 2012 at 3:49 am

Hay Cheryl, Good to hear from you… I believe that while we are sweltering away you chaps are freezing!!! The fun of seasons!!! Who would have thought: toothpick day!!! Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!!!

• 15 Tammy // Feb 6, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Love the cute and artistic calendar will download today! Thank you!

• 16 Tammy // Feb 6, 2012 at 3:03 pm

The monopoly link is going to something else….

• 17 se7en // Feb 7, 2012 at 3:40 am

Hay Tammy… I will get the link sorted – just battling with our internet connection – blah!!! Thanks for letting me know!!! And I hope you have fun with the calendar!!! Have a great week!!!