As a result of all the little tweaks and slow improvements on our blog, there is a new little widget at the bottom of our right-hand column… a row of crackling eggs and a little fat turtle hatching its way out…
So: How is Your Math? Now those of you who follow our blog know how I love math manipulatives (not!) but these are chocolates and so don’t count!!! And no we are not affiliated to kinder chocolates – they don’t know who we are, but we sure wish they did!!!
Yup in about twenty weeks a new little Hood is due to be gracing our halls.
And just to let you know I am not kidding here are se7en reasons that I know that a new Hood is on the way…
- All my clothes feel like they are on backwards.
- Every time I fall asleep I am woken because I desperately need to make another dead of night trip to the ladies.
- Of course as soon as I wake up I discover that I am so hungry that I could eat a plank.
- There is not enough dark Lindt chocolate in the world, but I could settle for a grilled tomato smothered in mustard.
- Tying my shoe laces is possibly the hardest thing in the world and I will very soon be unable to see the tiny people saying “up, Up, UP.”
- Every time I sit down to read a story I fall asleep and I am stunned awake by children crying out: “What’s next? What’s next?”
- Did I mention a bit of fatigue well lets just say you can expect posts to get shorter and shorter and crafts simpler and simpler as the naps around here get longer and longer!
We are all very excited and the naming game is in full swing! There is a palpable level of anticipation but my word there is still a long time to wait!!!