Well this was one of those weeks where every single day felt like a week… Talk about squeezing things in that we didn’t have time for and still making time to mess around outdoors and enjoy our crispy Autumn…
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- We Give Books: Oh look what I found through free stuff for kids. Oh you have to check this out, for every book you read online with your tot, they donate a real book to a worthy recipient. You can choose from a range of recipients or regions. We chose Southern Africa. Seriously isn’t this brilliant!!!
- Simple Organic had a Make Week. Packed with fabulous GiveAways of note – go and have a look at this weeks posts for some really cool GiveAways… Really it’s for your own good!!!
- This Driftwood City from Alisa Burke: Just loved this!!!
- 40 Ways to Go Green At Home from Simple Mom: Here is a doable list of green things to do – just one step at a time!!! I know I never meant to be green, turned out nursing was better for us, cloth diapers are so cute, recycling so essential for projects, composting such fun, sun dried laundry feels nicer than tumbled and I am too cheap to buy kitchen paper towels I thought everyone used cloth … turned out I am already on the same band wagon!!! This post is a fabulous list of things you can actually do without going back to living in the actual wilds!!!
- Just Hatched: Specially for my mom, who just loves and adores Autumn Leaves. Click through for some eye candy!!!
- Juggling MotherHood: You really have to combat cabin fever over at Juggling Motherhood – seriously that is the place to go and play!!! And if the totally fun links don’t grab you then you can always escape and sleep over and stay in a lighthouse.
- Things Bloesem Kids liked this week: Now you know anything Bloesm is going to wonderful, packed with design delights. You know I love maps!!! But really have a look at the new on-line mag: Lapetitemag.com, Woohoo!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- 50 Gifts Kids Can Make for Teachers, from the Givers Log: Okay I was merrily reading my newsreader and loving Ohdeedoh as usual and then they linked to this post… and I have a new love in my life… I browsed all the projects, grabbed a coffee and then explored further… Seriously this one could take a while with things to look at… and look at…
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link-Up:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from any of you!!!