We haven’t vanished… It was a long weekend in South Africa… and we have great plans afoot, the father person was off work and their was great excitement in the house!!! We actually went away for the weekend and I didn’t expect to be internet free, in fact electricity free!!! Very weird… My kids had a fine time, they have spent years of their short lives waiting for the chance to canoe… and the heady excitement and the total fatigue was well worth it for them!!! So we are back and I will catch up my posts in the next day or two…
- Plasticene printing from Filth Wizardry: Where have I been this is the most brilliant post – I have been looking for an idea like this just about forever!!! I have been looking for something my kids can print with that isn’t quite as tricky as carving erasers!!!
- Jimmies Collage: I discovered this blog and I love it… if you looking for homeschool inspiration then head over their it is totally fab!!!
- Found these Bookmarks on Kireei: So cool I wish I had thought of them…
- Don’t you just love these fireplace rooms: Well I don’t think I could live with the buses to be honest… but all the others are so sweet an whimsical – love them!!!
- I confess… I totally love Bakerella: Aren’t these cool, so fun!!! I am wondering if my celebratory chef can’t whip up some of these!!!
- Love this Post from the Contented Sparrow: I just love this post, I love their classroom… and I especially love their great outdoors!!!
- Would you look at this post – all the colors, all the wrapping… love it!!!
- Katherine Marie – of course: Would you just look at these happy feet!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…