- My favorite post in the world of blogs this week was our walk on Imagine Childhood… Loved it!!!
- Katherine Marie is the funnest mum… look at what she did with her kids this week!!!
- If you are a blogger and you aren’t reading Momcrunch then you should be – all about blogging by moms… fabulous. And I so agree with this post of theirs, Mombloggers en masse are indeed an economic force to be reckoned with.
- Oh I can’t resist a map, and a make your own pinboard map on Design Sponge…
- Aren’t these postage stamps on Giddy Giddy just the cutest things…
- If you are wanting to make a quilt and you battling to get going then In His Grace is starting a scrappy quilt Along – series right now… So far all you have to do is gather fabric…
- So far so good… Normally photography courses loose me instantly – I tell you they go straight to THAT triangle thing and I switch right off… Well if you are looking for easy peasy photography tips then head straight over to 5 Minutes for Mom – this week is all about ISO and even I understand!!!
- This week on Org Junkie’s 52 Weeks we are at Week 29: Celebrate Your Accomplishments…
This week I had a book mending bonanza… I have been working really hard on getting school done, ALL of it everyday… So there was no sneaking off for me to do any organizing. I had to bring the project to the school table. So everyday I walked the house looking for books that needed mending and we have them!!! Armed with tape and glue and contact paper… whenever I wasn’t helping anyone I would mend a couple of books… There was a steady flow at the beginning of the week but as we got to the end of the week my call for books to mend only produced a handful.
So a really good maintenance week under my belt – book mending is really one of those tasks that are so good when they are done!!! The nice thing about it is that all the books got to be put back where the belong and all the books around the house have been returned to their place on the shelves… nice – No lingering books jammed into the wrong shelf or hidden under beds… So definitely the week of the book mend and sort and a job well done.
When we finished with books then we went on to letters, we haven’t written to so many friends for more than a while… well we got all the postage sorted. All the letters begun were finished and posted. All the packages packed and posted. All my kids missionary letters posted. At this moment we don’t owe anyone a letter… This too will pass all too soon!!! So I will enjoy the moment!!!
And the se7en+1th Thing:
Have a fun weekend!!!
P.S. My friend Caroline Collie is helping with the devastating shack fire of this amazing woman who has a bundle of children under her wings. Shack fires are all too common here, and this is one where we can make a difference to the victims.