I was so excited to be invited to Guest Post on Whip Up. Really, really excited… If you have followed her series of creative guest writers then you can’t help but be inspired… heaps of wonderful bloggers, day after day, writing the most amazing posts, packed with wonderful insights and energy.
Crafty bloggers were asked to write about their creativity and business, creativity and health, creativity and parenting or creativity and process. So I wrote a completely different post to our usual posts… it isn’t a list, it is an actual story!!! Please click on the title and visit… I would love you all to read about crafty memories – remembering old ones and creating new ones.
And that’s not all… today for the first time ever we have a crafty post over on PBS parents… How amazing is that!!!
And, alas our very own Amazing Book Fair is drawing to a close:
Here’s a List of se7en + 1 GiveAways so far… If there is one you still want to enter then quickly head over and do so, today is that last day:
- A Giant Priddy Activity Book GiveAway – closing date: 16 June 2012.
- Brilliant Barefoot Books and a Brilliant GiveAway – closing date: 16 June 2012.
- Vumile and the Dragon, a story with a local flavor, a GiveAway – closing date: 17 June 2012.
- Se7en + 1 Steps to Raising a Good Samaritan – A GiveAway. – closing date: 17 June 2012.
- Face Painting 101 A Really Wild GiveAway… – closing date: 18 June 2012.
- Rabbits in the Parks, Quick Handwarmers – A Crafty GiveAway… – closing date: 18 June 2012.
- A Crafty Session at Kirstenbosch’s Holiday Program – closing date: 18 June 2012.
- Se7en’s Fabric Farmyard Friends and Another Brilliant Barefoot Book GiveAway… – closing date: 18 June 2012.
Tomorrow we will announce all the winners… and we hope you enjoyed the fun… We should definitely hold Book Fair’s on our blog more often!!!