Here are this weeks lovely links…
- For the most adorable photo book I have ever seen: You have to look at Zach Aboard’s Little Book!!!
- Stunning, beautiful post by my lovely friend Carline Collie this week – if you click on nothing else then click on this one and see Why She Always Cries on Sundays. Click already – it is a great read!!!
- LMNOP was painting blocks this week… why have we never ever done this!!!
- Just take a peak at Imagine Childhood’s November everything over there is lovely!!! And a sneak peak at their blog tour – I know it is going to be brilliant, because it is full of heaps of my favourites!!!
- Just my kind of post from Imagination Tree… 13+ Children’s Picture Books By Great Artists.
- And I absolutely love this encouraging post about a mom who nurses her twins!!! You go girl!!!
- We were featured on this week’s It’s Playtime… Brilliant surprise!!!
- NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program: Has taken a grip on our home like no other project in months… My top three have all signed up and are writing or should I say typing – alarming amounts of words on a daily basis… character sketches; maps; outlines… are all littering our house as they work away on their epic tales… Just have a look at the resource books, pick an age-group and browse through it – packed with fabulous ideas and inspiration for young writers…
And the se7en + 1th thing:
That’s us… Hope you have some fun plans for your weekend!!!
4 Replies to “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun #145”
Thanks for the shout out! The book is such a special gift, I hope I have it in me to make some more.
Hay Cindy, thrilled you stop by!!! I love following your blog and your book was so special, what an inspiration!!! Have a great week!!!
Thank you for your lovely round up! I always find so much new inspiration from your links!
Oh Katherine-Marie, I love that you love our links… keeps me linking!!! Hope you have a fantastic week!!!