Well that was a busy week… a lots and lots of maintenance week… it’s our annual “lets get into Christmas gear by doing every possible household chore we can think of first” week. Needless to say the garden is looking a lot better, the freezer is finally defrosted and surfaces are re-emerging on a daily basis. In other news… today was a most excellent day for trainspotting.
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- I blogged about World book giving Day earlier this week… and you have to take a peak at Playing by the Book’s BookSwap… we will definitely be signing up for that!!!
- We have a drawer dedicated to maps, not to mention a Pinterest board dedicated to Marvellous Maps… so Classic Play’s Gift Ideas for Map Lovers, sigh!!!
- DollHouse Pillows on A Beautiful Mess… We are making these this week, no matter what!!! I totally love them!!!
- Well I blogged lists of books this week… but you have to take a peak at this fantastic list of great and wonderful books on TJED Mothers.
- Looking for homeschooling inspiration… you will find it in this post on SimpleHomeschool.
- Our friends over at GreenPop are making Green Giving easier than ever: “Rather give a gift that keeps on giving this holiday season!” Click on the link or the image to find out more…
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
- 2008: Se7en Gifts Can Make for their Siblings.
- 2009: I had forgotten about these, time to make them again: Rock Buns…
- 2010: Se7en + 1 Gifts for Siblings and by Siblings…
- 2011: Se7en Learn About Hanukah with Dreidels, Menorahs and Latkes.
- 2012: Se7en + 1 Gifts Siblings Can Make for Each Other.
- 2013: It’s Beach Season over Here… Se7en + 1 Steps to a Beach Clean Up…
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope your weekend was a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all… and we have one or two really cool GiveAways coming your way as well!!!