This is the next installment in our Mother’s Alamanac from Se7en Series…
So far we have had:
This week I thought I would post Se7en Craft Collective Posts. Most of these posts have se7en crafts embedded within them. I chose this topic simply because when I look at what is being searched for on our blog at the moment – people are looking for things to do with their kids. Aha! Half the world is on summer holiday!
Here you go:
- Se7en Crafty Lamps: Most of these lamps work out great for summer evenings out doors… Candles, Lava Lamps, Paper Lanterns, Tin Can Lamps, Paper Box Lamps, Mini Pinata Lamps.
- Se7en Party Crafts: These are all crafts we have made at parties that have gone really well when working with kids en-masse.
- Crafts kids can make for themselves and other kids as gifts: Crazy Crayons, Badges, Jeans Bags, Pipe Cleaner People Kits, Garlands, Rag Dolls, Activity Packs (free printable links).
- More Crafty Goodies to Make: Stitch a Bag, Cookie Mix, Felt Food, Post-it-Note Notebooks, Felt Necklaces, Dolls House Embellishments, Felt Masks, Magic Wands.
- Se7en Valentines: We made these for Valentines Day but they are very adaptable to everyday and I don’t know any granny who wouldn’t want a huggable heart on any day of the year! Masks, Bookmarks, Thumb Tacks, Fans, Garlands, Bugs, Hand Print Hugs.
- A City Scene: We used a whole lot of different techniques to make a city: buildings with windows, watercolor animals, scratch crayon cars and bread street signs, to name a few.
- Make Your Own Aquarium: We made this just last week and used all sorts of crafty arty techniques to make different tanks that you would find at an aquarium…
I hope you guys have lots of Crafty Fun!
I popped this post onto the Works For Me Wednesday Site – go and have a look there for all sorts of tips on absolutely anything.