Se7en’s January – A Free Printable Calendar.

January 5th, 2012 · 13 Comments

I have been wracking my brain on how to make these calendar posts more useful for you all… spews of dates can be overwhelming at the best of times… So we made you another gift of the printable variety.

Se7ens January

Click on the calendar page, it will open in a new tab, print it out and then color it and fill in the days that you want to celebrate… pop it on the fridge and you are good to go. You can still find all the calendar pages down the right hand side of our website and they are all gathered together in our Almanac page for easy searching… If you have holidays or ideas that you would like to add then please go ahead and comment, I would love to have our calendars packed to the brim!!!

Tags: Celebrity Calendar

• 1 Sarah // Jan 6, 2012 at 12:18 am

Love this-have just printed off the calendar and filled it in. Found that it was best to change the printer to landscape. Great way to add some excitement to schooling-chocolate cake day will go down well here.

• 2 domestic Goddesque // Jan 6, 2012 at 12:20 am

Is there really a Do Nothing Day? Are you just making this stuff up? Now the Chocolate Cake Day makes sense….

• 3 se7en // Jan 6, 2012 at 12:43 am

Sarah, So glad you liked it!!! I am so hoping our readers find this useful!!! Now that they can pick and choose what they want to celebrate!!! Hope you have a fun month and really enjoy chocolate cake day!!!

• 4 Lucia // Jan 6, 2012 at 1:33 am

LOVE the calendar and the fabulous reading list. Can’t think of a better way to start off the new year than with a list of good books. Hope 2012 brings your whole family lots of happiness, good health, good books, and magical adventures!

• 5 se7en // Jan 6, 2012 at 1:49 am

HI Lucia, How lovely to hear from you… I have so been enjoying your travels, you and your family sure get to see the world!!! And I loved the photograph of the bike and the puddles – really amazing!!! I hope you all have a fabulous 2012 together and I can’t wait to read where it takes you!!!

• 6 April O. // Jan 6, 2012 at 5:52 am

Wow, you are all so busy! As usual. ;)

Quite a few of our friends have printed out the weather tree. Thank you again for that post!

What a great list in this post! We are in the throws of planning a Japanese party, so thank you for the info, and wow, the penguins, oh the penguins! So jealous.

Have a great weekend!!

• 7 se7en // Jan 6, 2012 at 8:56 am

Hi April O., You are brilliant!!! So glad you enjoy our lists!!! Yup we do have penguins in the doorstep!!! And yes you should save up and visit Cape Town – I know you will love it!!! Have a fun weekend and love the Japanese party idea!!!

• 8 Zoe // Jan 6, 2012 at 9:13 am

Your calendar page is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

• 9 se7en // Jan 6, 2012 at 9:29 am

Glad you like it Zoe!!! I think this is the way to go for this year – having such fun thinking of printables!!! Hope you have a fun weekend!!!

• 10 Kerry // Jan 6, 2012 at 11:26 am

All these fabulous printables are just totally making my week. Thank you! xx

• 11 se7en // Jan 6, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Hay Kerry, So glad we could make your week!!! Thanks for the tweeting you are a star!!! Hope you have a fab weekend, wish I could send you some glorious Cape Town in a bottle!!! Lots of love…

• 12 se7en // Jan 6, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Dearest Domestic Goddesque – I kid you not, here is the link for DO Nothing Day……. Hope you have a fun weekend!!!

• 13 Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun #102 – A Pinterest Special… » se7en // Jan 8, 2012 at 2:18 am

[…] You know how we love Calendars, and we are working to improve our calendar posts with printables for you this year… Well look at what I have discovered a fabulous blog, where have I been, it is […]