Some weekends are just busy, in the best possible ways… great outdoors, tired out from fresh air… all good!!!
This weekend we have hiked an epic hike… walked the PicknPay Ladies Walk and Planted Trees with GreenPop.
I have a feeling that we are going to need a weekend off to recover!!!
Lovely Links from This Week
- I love this gift idea, on Minimalist Mom: This is what I would love to be giving my friends, they need it!!! The best gift idea ever.
- No words can describe this, just love this fresh baby post: Here we Are Again by Sarah Bessey.
- Imagine Childhood has so many fun things to do with eggs… who knew!!!
- Would you look at this cleverness on Yuppie Chef: Life Straw…
- Absolutely love Brian Wildsmith’s Birds on the Crafty Crow.
- Book heaven: The New Penguin Gallery, at the Guardian… Just lovely!!!
- This will never happen but oh there are days when I could do with this room in our roof… Though I have a feeling that if we had one of them… it would look far more like a book zone, thoroughly strewn with LEGO!!!
- Nice as a room in the roof is… I can’t get beyond the idea that so many people are in this day and age without access to clean water… Here is Mom Blogger’s for Social Good on World Water Day.
- A Blast From the Past:
And the se7en + 1th link:
Book of the Week
- Se7en’s Sketchbook 2014: The King’s Finder.
- Se7en’s Sketchbook 2013: The Travelogue.
- Se7en’s Sketchbook 2012: The Companion Book.
- Se7en’s Sketchbook 2011: A Day in the Life.
It is just ten days until the deadline for the Sketchbook Project, if you have followed us over the last while, then you will know how important this project is to us… and that this is where I need to spend the next week… Making and Creating!!!
That’s us… Hope your weekend has been a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all… not to mention a GiveAway or Two…