I said it was coming and here it is: A Carnival of our Favorite Fun Goodies from around the Web… Link up with your favorite post of the week in MckLinky or comment and send us off to a fabulous post you found around the web I am hoping to gather up a whole lot of great weekend reading and inspiration from the blogosphere…
Here are my Se7en Favorite and Fun goodies that I stumbled upon around the web this week:
- Why have I only just discovered this: I love the Five links of the Week posts at Juggling MotherHood.
- And Leigh from 1,2,3, Blog mentioned it was International Blog Delurking Week – who knew!!! I am not a lurker by nature – if I am at your blog chances are you know it, I can’t help myself – I have to comment!!! But I will definitely comment on a few extra blogs this weekend!!!
- My favorite post on our blog this week was all about well “nothing” and we have been very busy doing just that… And while I am all for doing nothing we have begun a sketch a day book…Everyday everyone has a chance to draw a little something on a page… a bit of a sketch diary, quick and easy fun and hopefully a lovely memory!!!
- I am not mad about resolutions, but I love organizing and I am passionate about keeping the clutter down so go and have a look at the wonderful 31 Days to a More Organized 2010 from Organizing Your Way. It is so cool, every day!!!
- I am an eclectic blog reader, not just mom blogs, I love reading blogs about blogging, one of my all time favorite blogs is the Problogger and the post: The Blah Blah Blah Blogging Rules. F It. was one of the best posts I have read so far this year!!!
- Otherwise I completely missed Works for me Wednesday – Backwards Edition… Go and look at all the great questions people have… My question of the week would be: How do folks make those cool flickr collages… I see them all over the show but I just haven’t figured them out!!!
- And since this is a post all about fun and eye-candy well Kireei is one of my very favorite must visit blog spots every day just to have a look at all the wonderful things they find around the world… Don’t worry if you don’t speak the language it is all about eye-candy and they have lots of it… pages and pages and pages of it!!! Here is a house tour they posted this week and I could so live in it!!! I am such a “Keep the surfaces clear, minimalist type” but I just loved all the stuff lying around that comfortable home.
You may have noticed I love blog buttons from “where we have been” … so I made you one for joining our carnival, you are welcome to post our blog button on your site once you have participated…
That’s it!!! Thanks for Joining Our First Fabulous Friday Fun… (Have a look at the rules and link away anytime over the weekend).
This Post is part of The Thirty Minute Mom’s Challenge at Steady Mom. I was going to whip-up a post on babies and sleep for this week but it has gone over the 30-minute mark, so I have gone back and looked at my week and my less than 30 minute post was an invitation… Why don’t you join me this week for another one.
14 Replies to “Fabulous Friday Fun – The First!!!”
Thanks so much for including the 31 Days series in this fabulous list…your description made me blush!
8 days down, 23 to go. Let’s just hope I can keep it up!
Have a wonderful weekend!
What a COLLECTION!!!!!! You are always such a wealth of resources and INSPIRATION. I love your new button— it’s LOVELY— I’ve yet to figure out how to use those on my blog!
I’ll be watching this post to see all the other likable links that emerge! :):)
I love linking to other blogs and sharing some fun and interesting posts and websites that I have stumbled across, so thank you for including me in your Fabulous Friday Fun! I can’t wait to see what others share as well!
Hi M, I am loving your 31 days, totally brilliant!!! Blush Away!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!
Hi K-M… Love to hear from you!!! Myself I am hoping for some good weekend reads and inspiration!!! Lots of love to all of you!!!
Hi M…Isn’t it fun to to do some linking!!! You have a fun weekend!!!
Alright… I’ll delurk! I’ve been reading here for over a year now (looking for Sonlight experience) and really love your family and home. Thanks for your mommy enthusiasm and joy.
Hi Paula, good to finally meet you!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks so much for hanging out with us for so long!!! Have a lovely weekend!!!
Thanks for linking to me and ……….. I love that house! Oh my word, it is totally my kind of house – colourful and charming!
Hi L, No problem, I love linking!!! I am going to have to pose a question to get folk McKlinking!!! Hope you have a fabulous week!!!
I’m a bit confused- may be due to sleepiness or just generally denseness on my part- are you going to do Friday Fun every week?
Wow! You found some great stuff!
Can’t wait to go read about blogging!
Hi S, Yup I thought I would start an easy Friday Fun post every week that every one can get some lovely inspiration from… there is a lot of less lovely out there lets face it!!! I am so glad you know where to look for bright colors and sunshine!!!
Hi K, oooh! If you haven’t met the problogger you are in for a lot of great blog goodies to read about!!! Hope you have a great week!!!