Summer holidays. What can I say, lots of late nights, dinner out doors and swimming, swimming, swimming….
And se7en + 1 mini-figures lined up under the tree…
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Brilliant Blog Photography Tips… on Mummy Alarm.
- The Very Best of A Beautiful Mess – 2013…
- Everything you ever need to know about reading The whole Bible in a year… on The Gospel Coalition and if after that you are still looking then here is a list of Bible Reading Plans for 2014 from Ligonier Ministries.
- Loved this on Tinkerlab: The Year’s Best Art and Creativity Books for Kids.
- So you want to be a travel writer then you have to follow Where’s Andrew, the Digital Nomad, take a look at his work and dream away.
- And if you still need some adorable Christmas cheer, we have watched these videos by StPaulsArtsandMedia about a million times… just love the Christmas story… acted out by kids with a large dose of cuteness.
- Everywhere I look folk are talking about John Acuff’s Empty Shelf Challenge… have to say I thought about it for more than a moment… and just can’t think where I would find that empty shelf… I would rather be reading than clearing a shelf – to be honest. Hmmmmmm still thinking about it!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us, hope you are having a fun and fabulous weekend!!!
6 Replies to “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun #203…”
Thanks so much for the mention and taking the time to stop over on the blog. They’re great tips and I’ll let Lucy know that you enjoyed them too.
Have a happy New Year x
Hay Carolin, Thank you so much for stopping by, totally loved the post… Wishing you all the best in 2014 too!!!
Thanks for the link to the tinkerlab post – that was really useful.
I adore Jon Acuff, and love that empty shelf idea. I’m thinking about how I can make this work as a Kindle fan 🙂 And thank you so much for sharing our post in this lovely round-up.
Hi there Rachelle, I loved your fab post!!! Otherwise I have been thinking about your need for a virtual book shelf. If you only read kindle books then you can create a category of “read books” on your kindle, but you could also sign up to Shelfari and create a virtual bookshelf online… I think I may do that because I read tons of kindle books. Definitely something to think about!!!
The photos are great! Legos and cookies always make me smile!