Can you believe it is July already. Well July is almost over, but because of our blog break we missed our calendar post. We are back and here we go… Just click on the calendar and it will open in a new window, ready to print (print it using Landscape it just works better). Then we read through the blog post and pick the days that we would like to celebrate. We write those days out onto our calendar and pop the calendar onto the fridge. On the particular date we visit the website and have a look at the links or create a fun post for our blog.
We hope you have a jolly July!!!
- Liberty Bell timeline from USHistory.org
- The Story of the Liberty Bell from USHistory
- The story of the Liberty Bell from White Chapel Bell Foundry.
- Which brings us to National Treasure one of our all-time favourite movies… A treasure hunt that dashes through the major spots of American History! There is a sequel but we liked the first one best.
- Se7en Crafty Lamps: Most of these lamps work out great for summer evenings out doors… Candles, Lava Lamps, Paper Lanterns, Tin Can Lamps, Paper Box Lamps, Mini Pinata Lamps.
- The Feast of Lanterns and The Legend of the Blue Willow.
- Se7en+1 Join SanParks for Madiba Day.
- It’s Mandela Day and Just 67 Minutes Can Make a Difference…
- Flowers for Madiba and Maya Angelou’s Poem…
- The Children’s Madiba, Author Interview…
- Mandela Day: Se7en + 1 “Sixty Se7en” Things That We Can Do Today…
- Se7en’s Madiba Silk Shirts.
- Happy Birthday Madiba from Se7en.
- Se7en’s Sunny South African.
- Se7en’s Circus in a Suitcase… Celebrating Alexander Calder…
- Biography from Artsmart4kids.
- The Calder Home Page.
- A story about Alexander Calder: Sandy’s Circus by Tanya Lee Stone. The Lesson Plan and the wonderful results.
- Malaria NO more… Loads of interesting information.
Hope you have a great July…
2 Replies to “Se7en’s July and Your Free Printable Calendar…”
These calendar posts are always so educative. Entertaining and educating us all at once. We can’t wait to colour it in and yes it is better late than never . The most important date for us in July is the 22nd 😉 😉
Hay MrsFF, I can’t believe that I am replying to this comment, the day I am due to post the next one… the strangest year ever… And time for a new month!!! Loads of love to you all!!!