So what do you do on a blistering, sweltering, did I say hot, summer day? After a busy Saturday we needed something fun to do before the end of the day grumbles set in. We headed for The Ice Cafe in Kalk Bay.
Now you may have driven down the busy main road in Kalk Bay and missed this spot and that’s because you need to walk down the Main Road in Kalk Bay. So walk we did and here we are:
And in you go:
Here’s the menu:
And oh the choices!
- Hood 1: Blueberry and Cream and Rum and Raisin.
- Hood 2: Ginger and Cinnamon.
- Hood 3: Blueberry and Lemon.
- Hood 4: Ginger and Vanilla.
- Hood 5: Blueberry and Cream and Strawberry.
- Hood 6: Strawberry and Vanilla.
- Hood 7: Lemon, Lemon and more Lemon… Gimme the Lemon!
And let the munch begin!
Someone did a hijacking job!
And some of us have more finesse than others…
That’s it – time to go!