I haven’t done a Mother’s Almanac Post for quite a while and the time has come!
Previous Almanac posts were:
- A Mothers Almanac from Se7en – Crafty Ideas.
- A Mother’s Almanac from Se7en – Best Baking.
- A Mothers Almanac from Se7en – Best Craft Collectives.
And since we are having such glorious winter weather – in fact you wouldn’t know that it was mid-winter except the nights are cooler and the days are shorter. But the days, well everyday is a glorious beach day!
So here we go: Se7en Summer Desserts…
- Ice-Cream in a Ziplock Bag in Se7en Steps! This one works so astonishingly well but you just won’t believe it until you made it!
- Home-Made Ice-Cream in Se7en Steps. This is so worth making, rather than buying a tub – there is something about fresh home-made ice cream that screams summer fun! Not to mention it tastes so much better than anything shop bought.
- Lemon Meringue Pie to Die for in Se7en Steps. This dessert is a huge favorite for many people and well worth mastering. Since I posted this post I have made a quicker Lemon Curd Recipe that you might like to use instead.
- Ice-Cream Cookies in Se7en Steps. These chewey chocolate cookies are so good it is almost impossible not to eat them even before you get to the ice cream!
- Celebrity Chef: Super Smoothies. Super easy and great for kids to pick and choose what they would like!
- Celebrity Chef: Banana Custard. This is so easy that it can be done in your sleep. My kids think this is a right of passage, once they can make their own banana custard they can do anything in the kitchen. “Ahem!!!” says the mother person.
- Celebrity Chef (Part se7en): Eton Mess. This is stunning, yummy and creamy and crunchy… If you make one large meringue and don’t crush it you can just as easily turn it into a pavlova.
Have Some Yummy Fun!!!
I popped this post onto The Works For Me Wednesday Site – go and have a look there for all sorts of tips on absolutely anything.