A Couple of our readers have asked us how we use our calendar posts for school. These posts began, and have grown, simply because it was interesting to see what events were occurring on a particular day. We don’t celebrate everyday – but we could!!! At the beginning of each month we print out a new calendar. Then we read through the blog post and pick the days that we would like to celebrate. We write those days out onto our calendar and pop the calendar onto the fridge.
- Enchanted Learning has the most amazing collection of Queen Elizabeth II’s Resources ever!!!
- Usborne is as usual a fabulous resource… take a look at their quicklinks for their fabulous royal books.
- Great Printables and FlashCards at Instant Display.
- The Official Site and Virtual Gallery of Paintings.
- Biography from the Web Museum in Paris.
- A list of links from the Fact Monster.
- Garden of Praise has great page with printables.
If you would like to now more about how we use our calendar for school as a fabulous resource of famous people and events then do pop over to the Almanac page for an explanation… Meanwhile, we hope you have a joyful June!!!