Yesterday was World Oceans Day, and this past weekend the Two Oceans Aquarium had a great display of all their latest green projects. Every day choices that we can make to change the environment and look after our ocean. There are a whole host of projects that you can get involved with, set up by the aquarium and easy for anyone anywhere to join in. I thought it was time to gather all our ocean posts in one place… so enjoy se7en+1 Features to do with the Ocean and Beaches…
- Visiting the Two Oceans Aquarium
- A Visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Everything to love at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- The Two Oceans Aquarium and The Ocean Explorer Cruise.
- The Two Oceans Aquarium and Biomimicry.
- Scroll Down to Sea a Visit to the Aquarium on the Busiest Day of the Year… Fun Times!!!
- Se7en + 1 Steps to a Beach Clean-Up with Your Friends.
- Walking for Penguins.
- The Penguin Waddle with the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Penguin Appreciation Day.
- A Trip in Table Bay with the Two Oceans Aquarium “Ocean Explorer.”
- Yachting… Around to Clifton.
- Se7en + 1 Visit the Round the World Clipper Race.
- The Save Our Seas Shark Center.
- Making Kelp Horns at the Save Our Seas Shark Center.
- Junior Whale Spotting Training in False Bay…
- Orcas in False Bay
- A Visit to the S.A.AgulhasII Research Ship.
- Traveling in the Southern Ocean.
- Antarctic Travel Tips.
- A Visit to the Southern Ocean Island: Marion Island.
- Se7en’s Seaside Science, With Mick Manning and Brita Granstrom.
- Underwater Ocean Scenes. Collage.
- Hungry Shark Art.
- How to Make a Paper Shark.
- An Underwater Party…Crafts, Games, Parties.
- Mrs Armitage and the Se7en Hundred Surfboards.
- Brilliant Beach Days.
- Se7en + 1 Easy Beach Creations.
- Se7en + 1 of the Best Beach Games.
- Se7en + 1 Go Surfing With Waves for Change.
And the Se7en + 1th…
Cape Town Beaches
- St. James Beach.
- St. James Beach at Sunrise.
- One of Cape Town’s Best Kept Secrets: Bakoven.
- A Wintry Beach Outing – Kommetjie.
- A Beach Walk.
- Fish Hoek Beach
- An Easy Walk from Boulders to Seaforth, to see the Penguins.
And I just can’t get enough of these guys swimming in the Kelp Forest at the Aquarium…
6 Replies to “World Ocean’s Day And Se7en + 1’s Great Ocean Round Up…”
Such cool pictures! I LOVE the Aquarium 🙂
Thanks Tami, And so sorry we missed you… I hope you had a fantastic visit to the aquarium, we sure do love that place!!! Have a good week, settle in with some warmth!!!